Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IT CONCERNS

A Remix in Response: http://www.z-site.net/copyright-notice-by-pz/

IT CONCERNS

perhaps-innocent students have been misled into thinking
about me.

These people are the reality of years,
of "trespass" work.
I wish all will remain so for many many years.
I own all
I insist upon deriving property.

You may use words as you see fit,
as if you owned them,
you can remove all worth
while people who want, do.


Procedures I insist upon,

I urge you on Louis Zukofsky, and prefer that you do not,

1-- to quote from grief must, if only from courtesy, inform me of a desire
I urge you to keep quotation, as the more quotation, the more likely I am to obtain my future

2-- without having without having the future to quote

3-- marginalia or elsewhere received materials in their future

4-- people who require performance will be charged music to do so.

5-- I, electronic "publication". People, LZ , "blogs".

6-- if you proceed if you publish a book, you must understand your misguided interest in literature, music, art, etc.

I would be suspicious of your desire to obtain
one line
you may cross a permanent self-interest(s)
in the words of e.e.cummings quoting Olaf: “I will approve quotation”.
I am not trying to censor you. (I am)

My interest is almost purely being
delving into the personal lives of my worrying
did or did not your problem try to dissemble.
I ask for the fact that you have not.

all else fails, and you remain quoting
you have been stupidly advised to try to circumvent yourself again and again, and yet once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment