Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Queneau Remix






dvertisement



Introducing Fashion Disc VI10


Recently perfected by X, one of Vogue's top rated innovators of contemporary fashion and tailorery, comes the fashion disc VI10. A 'button' so versatile and accurate you will never be caught with a coat button on an unfashionable axis again. This device, fashioned from biodynamic Italian vegetable ivory is functional and fashionable but that's not all. Did you know that the Fashion Disc VI10 is also an mp3 player, a microwave, a bus, a monument, a ribbon, two dice, a reusable shopping bag/kite, pepper spray canister (on select models) and a round disc to secure openings in your clothing. We guarantee that if our product doesn't close your clothes in thirty days we will gladly refund the total price of the Fashion Disc VI10, plus you can keep it at no cost! But don't take our word for it, listen to what our satisfied customers have to say about his new favorite fashion 'button.'

Customer Testimonials

"Dear X Inc., thank you so much for creating such a functional fashionable product. The patience and professionalism of your customer service sales representative technician support team is always so incredibly refreshing and is unparalleled. I recommend the Fashion Disc to everyone I know. For example, every Fall I visit Paris to immerse myself in high fashion and after riding a rush hour bus with one particularly style challenged college boy (cord on hat, immoral button placement), I slipped said young man a card for my favorite X inc. customer service sales representative technician support team member. Later on, I saw the two of them in front of the gare Saint-Lazare discussing the latest Fashion Disc models. Another style victim saved. Thanks X Inc!"

-A. Albert

"To hide my abnormally long neck, I had been sewing the buttons on my overcoat lower and lower as to distract the eye away from my neck. One day on my way back from class, a nice man gave me Theodore's card and I made the purchase that changed my life forever. Since buying my Fashion Disc VI10 I now have a beautiful wife, am earning top marks at school, have been given ridiculous sums of money I did nothing to earn and now I am deeply respected by everyone I know. I would recommend the Fashion Disc to anyone. What are you waiting for?

-S. Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment